In this hour-long webinar, cyber security expert Marcus A. Morissette will give you a high-level, comprehensive, and current view into some of the legal and policy implications of cyber warfare and cyber conflict.
You will learn about:
- Cyber warfare and cyber conflict
- Laws and policies applicable to cyber warfare/conflict
- How the Law of Armed Conflict will be applied to cyber warfare/conflict
- State actor/non-state actor
- Jus Ad Bellum (Casus Belli): Causes or justification for cyber warfare
- Jus in Bello: Conduct of cyber warfare
- Legal ramifications of computer network defense, computer network attack, and computer network exploitation concept plans (CONPLANs) and theories
- Cyber Security Forum Initiative (CSFI)
You will learn how current law and policy are being used to shape the cyber security discussion and how the cyber security legal landscape will evolve. You will return to work better armed to understand the legal and policy implications of cyber warfare/conflict and able to participate in shaping the discussion in the future.