Cisco's Certified Voice Certifications have been a visible indicator of a delegates knowledge and skills in voice for many years. During this time there have been many changes in both the technologies available and the skills organizations require their voice professionals to have. Cisco Certifications are regularly enhanced to ensure that the certifications meet current job role requirements and the change of CCVP to CCNP for Voice reflects this. The latest changes are designed to ensure that the skills and knowledge learnt are a more accurate reflection of the daily skills required by professional unified communication engineers. Specifically, more emphasis has been placed on applications that work with Cisco's Unified Communications manager and the introduction of updated call routing methods.
This free webinar will provide details of the changes, when they will be implemented and the impact to delegates already studying for their CCVP.
The webinar will include the following elements:
- CCNA VOICE - Overview of Changes
- CCVP/CCNP Voice - Overview of the changes.
- The main changes to CVOICE, CIPT1 and CIPT2
- The new CAPPS course and its objectives
- Exam information
- What it means for delegates who have already started their CCVP development
- Other courses outside of CCVP/CCNP for Voice that have been upgraded to V8.0