Most organizations operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
This on-demand seminar introduces you to the basic concepts and practices of
matrix management, including how to negotiate for and with resources, how to
influence others, and how to delegate project work.
- What is a meeting, and why should we have one?
- Alternatives, purposes, and types
- Pre-meeting planning and development
- Leadership vs. Facilitation
- Teamwork and Team Building
- The manager's role
- Building team cohesion and enhancing performance