This On Demand Web Seminar is an in-depth look at routers-from creating subnetworks to path determination to routing tables and protocols. You'll learn about the best configurations for passwords, hostnames, and IP addresses on interfaces. This Cisco training seminar includes information on saving configurations and verifying a serial interface configuration as well as disabling or enabling an interface. You'll also learn about the Cisco IOS software capabilities.
- Routers, router tables, and path determination
- Router functions and metrics
- Distance Vector and Link-State Routing Protocols
- Cisco IOS User Interface Functions
- Router User-Mode and Privilege-Mode Command Lists