Six Sigma KnowledgeCenter
In today's fast-paced corporate environment, it is not enough to provide a breadth of learning resources to your professional work force. Time is too valuable and resources are stretched too thin. Your work force is your single biggest investment and it is imperative that your team gets the information it requires in a way that matches the urgency of the need.
Six Sigma KnowledgeCenter enables hands-on learning, providing more than courses and books-it introduces an array of resources designed and chosen to challenge and motivate every one on your team.
This one-stop portal allows you to access a diverse array of information, including articles, courses, and online books specifically chosen by experts to facilitate learning, regardless of skill level. Additionally, each KnowledgeCenter includes useful job aids and SkillBriefs, enabling you to learn and use new skills in a real-world environment.
Who Needs to Attend
Those who are new to Six Sigma, currently working with Six Sigma implementation, or preparing for Six Sigma Black Belt certification
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
2. Lean Manufacturing
3. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Analyze
4. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Control
5. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Define
6. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
7. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Enterprise-Wide Deployment
8. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Improve
9. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Measurement Phase
10. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Organizational Process Management and Measures
11. Six Sigma Black Belt (2007 BOK): Team Management
12. Six Sigma Foundations
13. Six Sigma Green Belt: Analyze
14. Six Sigma Green Belt: Define
15. Six Sigma Green Belt: Improve and Control
16. Six Sigma Green Belt: Measure
17. Six Sigma Green Belt: Six Sigma and the Organization
18. Six Sigma: Champion Training
This Course Includes:
- Learning Roadmaps containing 69 Self-Paced Courses
- 6 Business Impact Series
- 2 Challenge Series
- 5 Test Prep Exams
- 20 Targeted Books
Learning Roadmaps are targeted at three skill levels and are designed for quick access to the learning resources most relevant to you. Maps include a variety of learning resources including courses, books, and other assets.
Business Impact Series
Business Impact Series is a set of concise, scenario-based vignettes. Designed to engage you in rich content, including video and Flash, they provide key takeaways as well as web links for additional information, books suggestions from the Books24x7 collection, and more.
Challenge Series is an interactive case study focused on problem discovery and analysis that challenges you to consider and balance multiple solutions. It is engaging with rich content, including interactive video and Flash.
Test Prep Exams
These practice tests help you prepare for a certification exam. You can take a test prep exam in Study Mode (where you receive feedback after each question) or in Certification Mode (designed to mimic a certification exam).
- View selected or all Books24x7® titles that pertain to leadership
- Search access to other relevant titles within the Books24x7 library