HDI® Support Center Analyst
Develop the skills to create exceptional customer experiences.
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide front-line support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
In HDI Support Center Analyst, you will learn strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities. The certification exam is included with your purchase, and you must take the exam within 12 weeks of course completion.
Did You Know?
This class is available in our Virtual Classroom -- live online training that combines premium skills development technologies and expert instructors, content, and exercises to ensure superior training, regardless of your location.
What You'll Learn
- The process of incident management-from detection and recording to closure
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- The importance of total contact ownership
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers
Who Needs to Attend
- Front-line technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents, reduce escalations, and master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
1. Evolution of the Support Center
- Evolution of the Support Center
- Role of the Support Analyst
- Support Center's Role in the Business
2. Strategic Framework
- Strategic Perspective
- Service Level Agreements
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Alignment
3. Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Service Delivery Methods
- Telephony Systems
- Service Management Systems
4. Support Center Processes and Operations
- Best Practices for IT Service Management
- ITIL Service Support
- Security Management
- Knowledge Management
- Quality Assurance
5. Call Handling Procedures
- Total Contact Ownership
- Procedures for Call Handling
6. Communication Skills
- Communication Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Vocal Elements
- Active Listening
- Incident Documentation
- Writing Skills
7. Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills and Types of Thinking Questioning Skills
- Solve Incidents with IMPACT
- Additional Customer Service Skills
- Root Cause Analysis
8. Maximizing Effectiveness
- Your Customer's Psychological Needs
- Handling Conflict
- Handling Difficult Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
- The Power of a Service Attitude
- Managing Your Use of Time
- Managing Your Career