Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite (ATC01121IEN)
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This course, previously titled Contact Center for Communication Manager, provides hands-on training for creating a contact center call routing and vectoring infrastructure. Using real-case scenarios, you will learn to build a contact center infrastructure when given basic customer information.
This course helps prepare you for the ACIS certification and will be updated after Avaya announces the certification
What You'll Learn
- Basic Avaya Aura® hardware installation
- Contact Center primary components, concepts, and terms
- How to set up an initial contact center configuration
- Administer a dial plan, feature-related system parameters, hunt groups, agents, announcements, and music sources
- Advanced contact center operations offered with Avaya Call Center Software: Elite, which include Expert Agent Selection (EAS), Single-Site and Multi-Site Best Services Routing (BSR), and Business Advocate, and their use in a business scenario
- Vector Directory Numbers (VDNs), Call Vectors, Policy Routing Tables (PRTs) for Percent Allocation, Service Hours Tables, Vector Routing Tables, Holiday Tables, and how to use VDN variables and Variables in Vectors (VIV)
- Recognize vector events and analyze logs
- Create and change vectors and/or PRTs to support a given call flow
- Basic Call Management System (BCMS) and its reporting capabilities
Who Needs to Attend
Technical personnel responsible for installation and implementation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.