Microsoft Windows 7 Fundamentals: End-User Training
Learn to use Windows 7.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this Windows 7 training course, you will learn the basics of personal computers, and you will work with the features, tools, and options available in Windows 7, comparing Windows 7 to Windows XP.
You will learn to manage files and folders and to work with applications and troubleshooting tools built into Windows 7. You'll discover advanced customization techniques, and you will work with Internet Explorer 8. You also will learn to manage network communications and data and to enhance system performance.
What You'll Learn
- Basics of application software
- Use common tools and applications that are part of the Windows 7 operating system, such as the WordPad word processor, the Paint tool, and the Calculator tool
- Use the Windows 7 tools and shortcuts to personalize the desktop to suit your business requirements
- Work with and manage files and folders using Windows Explorer
- Log on to Windows 7 and explore its interface and components
- Secure the computer using the enhanced and new features in Windows 7
Who Needs to Attend
Business users who are familiar with personal computers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.