MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development e-Camp
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This e-Camp will prepare qualified Microsoft professionals to earn the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification. This intensive prep program will help you get up to speed on technologies needed to work with SQL Server 2008 and writing application code against systems that run SQL Server 2008. It will also help you prepare for certification. This course features a combination of the theory and practical aspects of technologies as well as test-preparation materials for the MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification exam.
You Will Receive In Your e-Camp:
- Official Microsoft e-Learning content
- One exam voucher
- Test preparation software from Self Test Software
- Global Knowledge Online Reference Library
You Will Prepare For This Exam:
- Exam 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
Pass The Exam To Earn This Certification:
- MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development
What You'll Learn
- Use Transact-SQL querying tools
- How to filter data
- How to write correlated sub queries
- How SQL Server interacts with XML
- How to apply Transact-SQL commands
Who Needs to Attend
IT professionals who work with SQL Server 2008 and write application code against systems that run SQL Server 2008, write T-SQL or Microsoft .NET CLR code that runs inside SQL Server 2008, or develop solutions in SQL Server 2008, and who are seeking certification preparation
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of basic relational database concepts and querying data by using Transact-SQL
- Familiarity with the role of a database administrator
There are no follow-ons for this course.