MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration e-Camp
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This e-Camp will prepare qualified Microsoft professionals to earn the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration certification. This intensive prep program will help you get up to speed on technologies associated with Windows deployment services, terminal services, Web services, and media services, and it will help you prepare for certification. This course features a combination of the theory and practical aspects of technologies as well as test-preparation materials for the MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration certification exam.
You Will Receive In Your e-Camp:
- Official Microsoft e-Learning course content
- One exam voucher
- Test preparation software from Self Test Software
- Global Knowledge Online Reference Library
You Will Prepare For This Exam:
- Exam 70-643: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
Pass The Exam To Earn This Certification:
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration
What You'll Learn
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0
- Administering Microsoft IIS 7.0
- Enhancing web site availability on Microsoft IIS 7.0
- Configuring FTP on Microsoft IIS 7.0
Who Needs to Attend
Systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to earn their MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration certification
- Practical knowledge of Windows Server 2008 administration
- Experience setting security properties on network resources
- Experience with security certificates
- Knowledge of the HTTP and TCP/IP protocols
There are no follow-ons for this course.