MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration e-Camp
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This e-Camp will prepare qualified Microsoft professionals to earn the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration certification. This intensive prep program will help you get up to speed on technologies associated with Active Directory and Directory Services, Active Directory server roles, certificate management, and Group Policy. This course features a combination of the theory and practical aspects of technologies as well as test-preparation materials for the MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration certification exam.
You Will Receive In Your e-Camp:
- Official Microsoft e-Learning course content
- One exam voucher
- Test preparation software from Self Test Software
- Global Knowledge Online Reference Library
You Will Prepare For This Exam:
- Exam 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
Pass The Exam To Earn This Certification:
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
What You'll Learn
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2008
- Configuring Group Policy Objects in Windows Server 2008
- Troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS, and Replication Issues in Windows Server 2008
- Exploring Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Exploring Active Directory Federation Services
Who Needs to Attend
Systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to earn their MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration certification
- Knowledge of networking concepts, such as TCP/IP functions
- Intermediate knowledge of network operating systems
- Basic knowledge of server hardware with A+ or equivalent knowledge
There are no follow-ons for this course.