VoIP Technologies (0365)
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
This course is designed for design and support specialists with a working knowledge of voice and data who need the fundamentals of Voice over IP technologies.
What You'll Learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify major components of Voice over IP networks.
- Explain VoIP network design considerations.
- Describe transport and session layer technologies.
- Explain the Quality of Service implementation.
- Discuss running VoIP over a WLAN.
- Describe VoIP standardization and signaling protocols.
1005 and 0229
There are no follow-ons for this course.