ISO/IEC 20000 for Auditors
Perform ISO/IEC 20000 audit activities.
Designed for professionals and certified auditors who would like to learn how to perform internal or external ISO/IEC 20000 auditing activities, this course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. The ISO/IEC 20000 Auditors exam is conducted at the end of class.
What You'll Learn
- Objectives and major content of IT Service Management processes within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000
- Core processes of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Key activities and requirements of each process involved
- Requirements of the overall Service Management system and plan
- The road map towards ISO/IEC 20000 accreditation
- Relationships between the different Service Management processes from an audit perspective
- Prepare for the ISO/IEC 20000 Auditors exam
Who Needs to Attend
Internal and external IT auditors, quality consultants, IT consultants with a strong focus on auditing
Minimum three years of experience conducting audits in an IT environment, either as a third party auditor or internal auditor for an organization.
There are no follow-ons for this course.