ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
In this interactive workshop, you will prepare for the ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant Exam and gain a basic level of knowledge in the ISO/IEC20000 IT Service Management standard and its application. Aimed at practicing IT consultants who wish to assist organizations in preparing for certification, this course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC20000 standard and enables consultants to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the certification scheme. Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification may find this course more appropriate than the Auditor course. The exam will be conducted at the end of training.
ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant Certification
What You'll Learn
- Benefits of achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Your path towards implementation of ISO/IEC 20000
- Relationships between the different Service Management processes from an implementation perspective
- The role change imposes on an organization and how to deal with it from an ISO/IEC 20000 implementation perspective
- Requirements for an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Prepare for the itSMF's ISO/IEC 20000 Consultants Exam
Who Needs to Attend
IT consultants, quality consultants, IT service providers, IT service managers, and IT auditors involved in the implementation of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT service management principles and processes.
- ITIL Service Management Foundation certificate or an approved ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate. Possession of one is mandatory to attend the class.
There are no follow-ons for this course.