Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification Week 1
Learn the skills and get the tools needed to lead Six Sigma projects as a Master Black Belt and to teach others Six Sigma techniques.
In this Master Black Belt training course, you will learn the skills and tools required to teach Six Sigma philosophies, and you'll gain the knowledge required to implement Six Sigma within an organization. As a Master Black Belt, you'll lead all levels of Six Sigma projects and have a job description that is 100% devoted to Six Sigma.
Through lecture and classroom exercises, you'll work through example problems and complete assignments individually and in a group. This course is taken with Master Black Belt Certification Week 2, and after the two-week training period, you'll meet with a Master Black Belt for an in-depth interview to access your knowledge and ensure all requirements have been met for certification.
NOTE: You must have Black Belt certification from Six Sigma.us or organization with similar training, and you must be able to present proof of certification.
1. You must have Black Belt certification and be able to provide a copy of the certificate.
2. We require that you have led or mentored at least 10 projects, and we will need to see one project in detail. Not all of the projects need to be DMAIC. The additional nine projects need to be listed with information that includes who, what, when and where.
3. You must have delivered at least 40 hours of some type of training.
4. You must provide evidence that you have taken at least one week of leadership or other type of soft skills training.
5. Finally, you must complete our two-week Master Black Belt training program. You must attend all training and participate in all training exercises. If you miss more than one day of training, make up work must be completed before certification or PDUs will be issued.
What You'll Learn
- Perform higher level Factorial Experiments
- Explain the concepts
- Use high levels of statistical testing
- Use various charts to analyze processes
- Use Minitab to create charts, graphs, and plot maps
Who Needs to Attend
The Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training curriculum was developed to enhance the statistical expertise of certified Black Belts keeping in mind the tools used on a majority of Six Sigma projects.
Black Belt certification from Six Sigma.us or organization with similar training. You must be able to present proof of certification, and you must have access to Minitab software prior to the start of class. Minitab is not included in this program.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
1. Project Definition
2. Variation Overview
3. Central Limit Theorem
4. Components of Variation
5. Advanced Control Charts
6. Business Process Charting
7. Variance Components And Control Charts
8. Variable MSA Destructive Testing
9. Attribute Kappa MSA
10. Distributional Analysis
11. Capability and Transformations
12. Regression and Diagnostics
13. Minitab Basic Graphs
14. Binary Logistic Regression Concepts
15. Binary Logistic Regression Methods
16. Regression Review
- Project Definition exercise
- Central Limit Theorem Exercise
- Components of Variation Exercise
- Basic Calculations Exercise
- Variable MSA Destructive Testing Exercise
- Attribute Kappa MSA Exercise
- Distributional Plots Exercise
- Minitab Distribution ID Function Exercises
- Minitab Basic Graphs Sample Problems
- Nonparametric Methods Exercise
- Full Factorials Example Problems
- Practice Fractional Factorial Designs
- Fold-Over Exercises
- PBDesigns Exercise
- Optimization Designs Exercise
- Response Optimization Exercise
- Time Series Exercise