COBIT Foundation e-Camp
Learn about the COBIT best practices and take the COBIT Foundation exam.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this Self-Paced e-Learning course, you will examine the need for an IT control framework and how the need is addressed by COBIT. Using practical examples and scenario-based learning, you'll discover the elements of the COBIT framework. You will examine IT governance issues that affect organizations around the world, and learn how COBIT addresses this need with a globally accepted IT control and governance framework. Through a case-study-driven approach, you will discover the components of the COBIT model, and you'll see COBIT applied using interactive scenarios and real-world examples.
This course includes the COBIT Foundation exam. You'll have web access to this course for 90 days.
COBIT Foundation Certificate
What You'll Learn
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for a control framework driven by the need for IT governance
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- Functions and benefits of COBIT
- The COBIT framework and components (control objectives, control practices, management guidelines, and audit guidelines)
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
- How the use of COBIT is supported by the ITGI
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.