COBIT Implementation Methodology
In this workshop, students will learn the objectives and principles of COBIT and what COBIT can mean for an organization. Students benefit from a proven and standardized implementation road map to guide an IT governance implementation using COBIT, discussing all the components of the route map, including scope and planning, along the way.
What You'll Learn
- ITGI's approach to an IT governance implementation based on the IT Governance Implementation Guide, 2nd Edition
- The implementation road map and how COBIT and Val IT support each step of the implementation
- Scope and plan IT governance initiatives based on COBIT and Val IT
- Assess process capability using COBIT maturity models
- Plan improvements using control objectives and control practices
- Create a performance measurement framework using COBIT metrics and the balanced scorecard
- Sustain the IT governance implementation
- Consider practical implementation factors
- Be aware of COBIT implementation support from ISACA
Who Needs to Attend
IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, and process practitioners and managers in IT service firms. Anyone interested in learning more about COBIT.
- Detailed understanding of CobiT
- Completion of CobiT Foundation
There are no follow-ons for this course.