Your Opinion Matters
Frequently Asked Questions About Student Evaluations and Course Completion Certificates
1) Why should I complete the online course evaluation?
As a student, your course evaluation is essential in helping us improve the learning experience of future students. We use your feedback to refine instructional approaches, improve course design, and enhance the learning environment. For our Cisco courses, Cisco Systems also requires you to complete your student evaluation in order to receive a PDF of your official Cisco Systems Certificate.
2) How do I evaluate my course online?
- Before you leave on your last day of class, use an internet-connected computer in the classroom to check your Inbox for an e-mail either from Global Knowledge or KnowledgeAdvisors. The e-mail will have a subject line referring to your Global Knowledge Training Event and will contain a link to your Student Evaluation. The link will take you to the Metrics-That-Matter Internet portal.
- If you do not have access to the internet in class, or can't complete your Evaluation before you leave, you have 5 additional business days to fill it out when you get back to work.
- If you do not receive your Evaluation link e-mail, check your spam filter, then contact: 1-800-COURSES or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are in a private custom ON-SITE class and you did not receive a link via email, you can visit: www.metricsthatmatter.com/gkcan841/ClientOnsiteClasses. When accessing your Evaluation through the e-mail, your course information will be pre-populated. If you are an On-Site student, however, once you enter the Metrics That Matter tool you will be prompted to select your course so be sure you select the correct course name, date, and instructor.
- After completing your Evaluation, click SUBMIT and wait for the THANK YOU confirmation to appear. Please do not click SUBMIT multiple times since it may take a few seconds for the next screen to appear.
- NOTE: There are no evaluations associated with partner-delivered courses.
3) How long do I have to complete my Student Evaluation?
Although you have 5 business days after class ends to complete the evaluation, we strongly encourage you to go ahead and complete it before you leave the class. That way the training experience is still fresh in your mind, and you haven't been thrust into the "back-to-work rush" yet.
4) What if I don't receive my Student Evaluation e-Mail?
Due to SPAM filters, incorrect e-mail addresses, and/or other reasons, you may not receive your evaluation e-mail. If this is the case, first check your spam filter, then contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-COURSES to confirm we have your correct e-mail information. Be sure to check the accuracy of your e-mail address when checking in on your first day of class.
5) Can I complete the Student Evaluation anonymously?
Yes, you can take the Student Evaluation anonymously. However, you are encouraged to include your contact information in case we need to reach you for additional information as part of our Quality Assurance Program.
6) What if I don't have a computer or Internet access?
While attending your class at a Global Knowledge Training Center, or most other training facilities, you should be able to get access to a computer. If a computer is not available at this time, the Evaluation is available 24 hours a day for 5 business days after your class is completed. You can access the Evaluation from any computer via the Internet.
7) Do I receive a Certificate of Completion?
- For Cisco Training courses, upon submitting your evaluation within five (5) business days after class ends, your attendance will be verified and an e-mail will be sent with a PDF of your official Cisco Systems Certificate. Cisco Systems requires that you complete your student Evaluation before they will make your certificate of completion available to you. This will be your only opportunity to get your certificate as an official Cisco Systems document.
- For most courses, including Cisco Training, you will receive an e-mail from us within one week after class ends with instructions on how to claim your Global Knowledge-issued training certificate. (For some courses, you will receive a hardcopy of the certificate instead via mail.)
- To receive a copy of your course completion certificate, copy and paste your confirmation number into the field provided at Course Completion Certificate. Your confirmation number can be found on the confirmation you received upon registration for your course. If you cannot find your confirmation number please call 1-800-COURSES for assistance.
8) What if I have more questions?
Contact Customer Service, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-COURSES.