In this hour-long webinar, PMP-certified project management expert Brian Egan will provide insight into risk management in a formal project management setting. He will review the major steps and stages of risk management analysis and planning, including risk identification, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, and risk response planning. He will introduce the risk register as the pinnacle of the paper trail that documents risk management analysis and planning.
- Introduction to project risk
- Strategic vs. execution risk management
- Overview of strategic risk management
- Steps of execution risk management
- Component parts of the risk register
- Cost of risk management
- Risk reserves