In Process Modeling with BPMN, Tony Alderson will talk about the new version 2.0 of the Business Process Modeling Notation. This web seminar will cover the objectives and capabilities of BPMN 2.0 and will focus on how BPMN supports the traditional requirements for business process description and analysis, as well as supporting business process automation.
This webinar will answer these questions:
- Why would we need another process modeling notation?
- Will Business Analysts need to learn a new set of techniques?
- What is different about BPMN Version 2.0?
- What does a BPMN 2.0 process model look like?
- What are the pros and cons of adopting BPMN 2.0?