In this webinar, Global Knowledge senior instructor Tim Euler will introduce you to security for Windows 7 and examine the features that make Windows 7 a truly secure operating system. He will provide a high-level overview of key Windows 7 security components, including:
- UAC (User Account Control)
- Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
- Windows Data Execution Prevention
- Windows BitLocker and Windows BitLocker To Go
- Encrypting File System (EFS) in NTFS
- Direct Access
Tim will help you understand which security features you can use to protect your organization and its data, and he will discuss the hands-on Windows security training available to help you master the concepts presented in the webinar.