In this one-hour webinar, Global Knowledge practice lead Craig Brown will provide practical answers to frequently asked PowerShell questions. He will discuss how PowerShell has become an important presence in the Microsoft Enterprise network and how Microsoft has incorporated it as a primary development process. He will explain why IT administrators can no longer avoid interacting with PowerShell - nor should they!
You will learn about:
- The Microsoft shift to PowerShell and why it is important to you
- How PowerShell moved from the developer's domain to the administrator's domain
- Basic PowerShell configuration, administration, and resources
- Frequently used PowerShell administrative cmdlets
- How to continue using PowerShell in your environment