The knowledge and capability of your employees are undeniably a competitive advantage in the growing knowledge economy. Up to 50% of this knowledge and skill is unique to your organization and cannot be purchased in the form of packaged programs from training vendors. The only way it can be developed is through custom designed learning programs targeting the specific jobs, processes and product knowledge that differentiates your organization and enables a high performing workplace.
Are you taking full advantage of the strategic value custom designed learning can offer your organization? Are you getting the impact you need from the programs you develop? We invite you to attend a special virtual panel session featuring guests from Bell Canada and Service Canada to hear best practices in identifying strategic custom learning needs, aligning resources for program development, selecting appropriate delivery methodologies and assessing impact.
- How much and what kind of custom learning is required for a high performing workplace?
- How are custom learning needs identified?
- Current innovations and approaches for addressing company specific learning needs
- Aligning resources for effective skills and knowledge development
- Managing proprietary skills in a rapidly changing business climate