Customers have more choice than ever before regardless of industry, product, or service. And they often base their repeat purchases on whether their service experience with your organization met their standards. Providing exceptional customer service is no accident; it is a combination of focus, process, and people skills. Unfortunately, many internal and external customer service experiences prove that the service gap is wide, and that actual service itself is far from exceptional. This webinar provides direction on how to deliver unforgettable customer service--consistently and continually.
During this Webinar you will learn tips and tricks on the following:
- Building a framework and process for handling all customer interactions
- Enhancing communication skills for dealing effectively with all customer expectations
- Reducing stress while providing exceptional customer service
- Increasing your ability to creatively problem-solve with customers
Who should attend?
- Those who provide internal or external sales or service support
- Those that manage employees in a customer support capacity